Amd 955 Be

Just out of curiosity, where did you find this used 955?

craigslist, the person parted out his comp that he built cuz he lost his job but told me to bring my comp over so I can test it before buying so I figure its gotta be pretty legit or else he wouldn't let me bring my own rig over there to test it before I even purchase it.

He is also allowing me to pay for it using paypal which means I can dispute it and get my money back if anything goes wrong. I mean if he is going to let me test it with my own rig over there before buying it he has got to know that if he was trying to rip me off he is going to get a throat punch at the least.:cool:

I mean most people trying to rip you off wouldn't allow you to test it in their presence and also allow you to pay for it with a method that you could get back in the case of a scam. those people trying to scam ya are cash only so you can't dispute it and wouldn't let ya test it there with them but hey even some criminals are dumb too so ya really never know. Thats why I really want to bring my rig over and test it first but stupid Biostar is slow with bios updates...:rolleyes:

Yeah its all good I will just buy a new Mobo to go with it I really just wanted to test it on my board to make sure the CPU was all set. Turns out tho that the guy that has it for sale actually sold me a Q6600 rig not to long ago that was worth well beyond what he sold it to me for so I know I can trust the guy and have done business with him b4. So i really dont feel that bad about buying it from him without testing it. I also know that he deals with a lot of computer parts so he is legit. So I guess now its just a waiting game for the new Mobo to come in after I order it.

Thanks again for the help Worship you are always spot on with your info and recommendations...:D:D:D

Tried to give you +1 but seems i gotta spread the love a lil more will catch on a recharge my friend...

Back
Top Bottom