Amd 64 3200

Yeah - of course you will. It will run anything a 32-bit Card will run.

Don't be worried about SP2 not installing either; it is probably Giancarlo's Motherboard because I have a 64 3200 and I've installed SP2 a dozen times on it and other PCs of AMD 64 making.

yes LK is right.

you gotta chill a little bro.

Hopefully this'll clear it up for you.

An AMD64 will behave exactly as a 32-bit processor will behave. In every way, shape, or form, the amd64 will perform on the same level as a regular 32 bit.

But of course, the amd64 rocks at gaming.

Yea, when i said i couldn't install the SP2 for windows, i think that is just b/c the SP2 has about 100000 problems (so i've heard). But you have nothing to worry about w/ the AMD 64 cpu, it rocks the house! I usually play online for my games, and when ever i load a map, i'm always the first one to load the map. Also i can't recall a time where i've lag recently w/ the AMD 64.

You really have nothing to worry about...it's awesome.

Hearing of Problems with SP2 doesn't mean it has problems. People say a lot of stuff about Microsoft and their problems and few of them are true.

thx for the help guys. I have never used an AMD and dont know anyone else who has so thats why all the q's and concern. Plus i must make sure b4 making the purchase.

Nah - most of the concern questionned here was about Windows XP SP2 - from the guy whon loves AMD... so there's not much to worry about :D He's actually quite funny when he gets into it...

Back
Top Bottom