AMD 4x4 surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
mebe, hopefully it can beat conroe, and still be cheaper or moderately the same price, instead the insanely priced FXs. lol

...4x4 is a mobo powerd by two quad cores cpu's, theres no chance on earth its going to be anything cheaper than what a current two SLI'd 7900GTX's would cost.

what Yoad said.........apparently you didn't read the part that says "Performance at ANY cost"

which should offer increased performance, but at a pretty high price-point.

I hate the way these companies are going with just doubling up and now quadrupling things up. All it's going is creating a TINY freakin enthusiast market while the rest of us that dont have endless pockets are pretty much screwed.

Articles like this basically tell you you will never see top of the top when it comes to gamings. Once again, if these companies would stop focusing on this 'EXTREME GAMING AT THE COST OF YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD!" and focus on single great parts that can be pricey, but not put you on the streets.

Then you'd also have less to worry about with more parts = more things to go wrong, drivers, etc..etc..

which should dethrone the Intel Core 2 Duo and Extreme processors,
Morons......doesn't matter if it 'dethrones' it if it costs 20x as much.

Some people only care about performance, not price.

I care about both, but price > performance. I try to find a happy medium...

Some people only care about performance, not price.
those people need to DIE as they are the reason that these companies are making these outlandish ideas

They aren't quite as outragous as the prices of some of NASA's computers, which aren't even that fast. They are just durable. Still, you have to start somewhere. If they didn't make these outlandish, expensive ideas, hardware would develop a lot slower.

to above...WRONG! It would progress x2 times faster because they wouldn't been wasting time on doubling and quadrupling same, old, technology to increase the performance-ability of computers, instead they'd been working more on the NEW Technology which is more efficient and doesnt require to be quadrupled to perform as good as a quadrupled amd cpu.

Think of it like an internal combustion engine .... Back in the day, they had steam engines with 1 cylinder. Why should they waste their time refining that one cylinder, when they can just make it have two? Then 4? Then 8! Then use a different propellant!

Here comes gasoline. You want full efficiancy? 4 cylinders. You want to have that, then overclock it? Add a turbo charger. You want power? 8 cylinders.

I don't feel like typing anymore. You should get the idea, if not, well, then unplug your keyboard so no one has to read your banter.

OMG. pwned.

I agree with The General and Nubius. They're trying to shove this overpriced shite down our throats. Greedy bastids. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom