Amazing Global Warming Video - All Sides Considered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not...but hey, this does explain how much of Revelations could come about, if you think about it. I mean, its basically one of the only likely situations that is threatening to throw the world into hysteria and mass government dependency.

I think they're grossly overestimating the probability of human-caused global warming to be true, and the amount and severity of problems that might occur, even if human-caused global warming is true.

There will be a nuclear holocaust before the world ends to global warming.

Trust me. Anyhow, if its not gonna effect me in the next 60 years then why care?

I live in a mountainous area, so the ocean won't get to me. Even if the climate changed drastically, things would be survivable for well beyond my lifespan.

I don't see it happening like that, but whatever.

link blocked from here (work)....

I will have to check it out when I get home. "Global warming" is real, but I am under the impression that no one is certain just how much humans are accelerating/decelerating the changes.... We have solid evidence that the planet has been in a cooling/warming cycle over the eons, LOOOOONG before humans had such a severe impact on the environment. I saw Al Gore's movie, it was good, but some of his own data was just laughable when he looked at it, such as the amount of carbons or whatever being released into the atmosphere, and the global average temperature.... This is a gi-normous planet, not a little science project where a change of 1 variable will proportionally effect another... In my personal opinion, I would like to see a push for a green future, eliminate smog contributing automobiles, and industries in a push for a more environmentally concious future.... [/rant]

It's not about whether or not we cause it. The facts are pointing towards "it's happening". Whether or not we are causing it is sort of irrelevant. It's only relevant in the notion that "if we didn't cause it then we can't stop it"... but I don't think that's entirely true. I think if anything we should try our best to prepare for this apparent "global climate destabilization"

What are we going to do about it, is the question he is asking. And as for the "next 60 years comment", we're not talking 60 years... we're talking in the next decade.

PS - A global respect and consciousness for the Earth would be awesome, I agree. I think the cities will always be disgusting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom