Amazing Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! that is amazing,

at first i thought you were linking me to some horrible website... lol.

very nice work there, whoever made it.

joshd said:
wow! that is amazing,

at first i thought you were linking me to some horrible website... lol.

very nice work there, whoever made it.

me too, especially w/ your 666 posts.... no, dont say anything... just cherrish the moment

my parents would shoot me if I did it to my computer.

And then use my remains to make their own pc :p

naaah, my mom strongley objects to anything related to living-dead kinda thing, but this is **** hardcore!! lol

so if she found you playing doom or quake she would kill you? it doesnt have to be living dead it can be a guy trying to get to the hospital and you have to save him by killing him so he suffers no more.

my thoughts on the custom case are all negative. it sucked and i can do better with my eyes tied behind my back...

jk it is sweet as he|l i would totally buy that if i had money because undead anything is cool. but i have no need for a desktop anymore. as i have no time for games or any of that only emailing and TF of course. maybe a laptop wih the textures wold be cool too. A++++++ work
p.s. good find

W00t w00t. That must've taken a month or two, at least. Wow. The DVD burner's in the back, though. It fits with the whole theme, but it must be kinda hard to reach. Oh well. I'd be able to live with it. :D

thats pretty snaz, must have been extreemly tough fitting all the components thro that tiny wondow tho

makes for a nice complete set up at the end. Some people just have some insane talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom