Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewido

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait PP I have a Question.. How can you say conore is awsome in a game where if you were running a FX-62 or somthing, I mean it would be hard to tell the diffrence if you didnt have a FPS monitor.

I mean im not denyin the fact that you played with a conroe and such but with two x1900xtx's Id think even a FX60 @ 2.9 or somthing along those lines, how could you see the diffrence.

Still that conroe must have been so awsome to be so close to it:D

so so so so lucky :sigh:

P.P. Mguire said:
Well if you payed any attention at all you would see the pictures i had posted in the other thread. Intel and ATI where head sponsors, why would there be an AMD chip in it? Not to mention the case had Intel plastard all over it. Also, i jumped out of the game when nobody was looking and checked in the system properties myself.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pp_mguire/S4020017.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pp_mguire/S4020008.jpg

No no no no I think you read my post wrong.

I know you used a conroe. But Im saying if you used a system with the same exact specs besides the motherboard and CPU, but instead it was powered by say a FX-62, Then you could hardly tell the diffrence in a game becuase its so smooth with both? so I guess what Im saying is how do you know conroe pwned?:p

what ever the fact of the matter is you used on of those bad boys and there alot of jealous people on TF that are after you! (me)

:p

Meh, even though processors don't usually make a huge difference in games usually, the Conroe seems to be powerful enough to bump the FPS up anyway, haha. Also, games will become more CPU-intensive in future years, Oblivion being an example. There will be more advanced AI and Physics so a CPU may again become an important factor.

I guess the point he's trying to make could be that the Conroe costs about 1/5th what the FX-62 does.

I know you used a conroe. But Im saying if you used a system with the same exact specs besides the motherboard and CPU, but instead it was powered by say a FX-62, Then you could hardly tell the diffrence in a game becuase its so smooth with both? so I guess what Im saying is how do you know conroe pwned?
Actualy i would be able to tell a difference. It would mean AMD was a sponsor there and i would probably have been walking home w/ an AM2 setup instead of going home w/ no Conroe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom