am i dieing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this topic revived? If Norcent was dying he'd be dead by now, unless he's posesses some ascendant intuitive sense that tells him this week's cold will inevitably cause the stroke that kills him as an ivalid old man. call me crazy, but I think he's a prankster.

dont know why it was revived, came up again and remember seeing it, finally decided to do some spelling corrections.

Why is this thread not dieing???

Norcent said:
I posted that at the beginning of the summer and its getting near the end.

Yesterday at work I got alot of chest pain at my heart and almost fell in the trash can...

Oh and one time at work a lady fainted into a sink that was full of water and the lady that sall her there first asked about 10-20 other people before somebody pulled her head out so I am working with idiots...

PLEASE.......
f2f92ffbb2695c53a8a30c1dc2a99907.gif

Norcent, we don't care.
If you are in that much pain, then I suggest that you see a doctor.
If that does not help, see him again.
If that still does not help, get another opinion from another doctor.
If you are just couting down the days, then bring a toaster or hair dryier with you the next time you have a bath and end it all.
Or if you need some other bits of inspiration, go watch all three Final Destination films end to end.

Just what ever you do, stop posting about your health problems here on this forum.

Get the hint, no one cares.

fr34ky said:
Ill take your computer if you do.
proprived that he does not choose that over the above mensioned toaster or hair dryier.

You can not have my computer. My will states that I get buried with my computer when i die.

I am going to doing that leap of faith quest in real life

Harper said:
You can not have my computer. My will states that I get buried with my computer when i die.
And my copy of World Of Warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom