am i being flagged as spam?

phase3.1

Beta member
hi again,
i hope i'm not giving away all my personal and private data with this upload. i was just wondering if there's anyone who can read anything out of this. my 'introduction' was that i keep getting 'banned' over nothing on the 'most prominent' social media sites, so i did a screencast of such an instance, where instagram stops loading my feed. i can only guess i have been flagged as a spammer, but i don't know how to read these consoles. anyone interested in telling me if there is anything here that i should know? i would really appreciate that! :star:
in the meantime my taskbar vanished and i had to go find it again, and an update could not be completed because i 'do not have enough space', (i purchased a 20 GB device.. thinking i could just store everything in the cloud.. wrong. now not enough space to upgrade windows 10. needs 10GB, only 8 available, please delete files.. i have no files saved on the device). next time, i'm going to just stick to the big space devices.:mad:

Try clearing your cookies/cache.
Try another browser.
There are many errors saying that stuff is being blocked by the client, that just means adblocker is just blocking ads. ABP says it blocked 22 ads. Inspect element says there are '23' errors. I guess the problem is because of the last error. Try clicking it to get the full error message. I ain't no javascript expert tho :p

Last edited:
Take your public IP and run it through stopforumspam. Click the search tab and enter your IP. If you're being banned as a spammer it should show that there.
Stop Forum Spam

Also if you're using a throw away email to sign up, most places will discover that or check for it when you sign up. Some allow it. At my place I don't.

No there's no personal info in those screens.

Looks more like you're having network issues with the site. When you were on the network tab, you could see all of those requests (queries to their server) were taking 5s, 6s, and even 12s each. Are you having similar issues at the same time on other sites, or just instagram?

Try a different browser, try disabling your adblocker. Do you have any other blocking extensions? May also be a good idea to try and power cycle your router/modem.

Also if you're using a throw away email to sign up, most places will discover that or check for it when you sign up. Some allow it. At my place I don't.[/QUOTE]

yeah, no. i have had this account since the beginning. with a real email. so it's an old account, not really much activity that would make it seem like a spammer account. but thanks for the info! :)
i'll see if i can do that IP thing.

i'll see if a different browser works. chrome seems to work best for me, but if it's conflicting with pages, i might have to use a different one.

Are you having similar issues at the same time on other sites, or just instagram?
pretty much just instagram. google+ has a couple of feed twitches, where it will take me back to like last year, november if i scroll too far down my feed. i just refresh and start at the top again.
yeah. i guess i could have thought of that, huh? (power cycle modem/router) thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom