Alvino vs LK

post counts.. heh.. I quit caring about it after I reached guru, there isn't a goal to go to... maybe david should add UBER-NERD for those with 10k or more.

well , the staff here was discussing a new title after Guru, but i don't see it happening anytime soon... it just did'nt warrant enough weight to make it happen, but who know's maybe in the near future David will add that ability.

Brookfield said:
He once famously said that the amount of posts didn't worry him, but with LK you never know!

hmm interesting, i always thought that he wanted to be at the top of the posters no matter what, but i suppose things might have changed since his "glory" days. Well since he once said it, then he just might as well be giving up his title to Alvino.

~mr mixx~ said:
i don't think the LK has anything to worry about..lol...if i know LK, he won't allow anyone to surpass him, but then again it's not how many posts that count...it's the quality of the post.

Ohhh...is that a challenge? It's on! :D

It's taken me over two long years to get this far, and over 96%-98% of it has been quality (I hope). :D Lord Kalthorn is mine...heheh...we can still be friends though! :p

alvino said:
Ohhh...is that a challenge? It's on! :D

It's taken me over two long years to get this far, and over 96%-98% of it has been quality (I hope). :D Lord Kalthorn is mine...heheh...we can still be friends though! :p
Hmmm, maybe I'll go through all your posts Al, & just see how many are of high quality......nah, only joking :D , your posts are very nearly consistently good!, like your modesty though, again, a joke.

Well I'm fairly modest if you actually get to know me. :) I'm not the kind of guy to brag around, unless it's a joke of course. :p

Back
Top Bottom