Alvin and the Chipmunks

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
OMG, I can't believe a real movie is made about them. I can still remember watching their cartoon shows a long time ago. Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. Alvin is the confident, outspoken one. Simon is the brain and Theodore just want to eat all the time. And they can still sing too. They're so much cuter now than ever before. The animation is similar to Garfield the movie, but it looks all right.

I'd get a headache listening to all those annoying voices! I might have to pass this one up, but then again maybe not.

It comes out Dec. 14. The thing about this movie is that it isn't really a WOW factor like you see in Bourne Ultimatum, Transformers, or Saw---but one thing this movie has everyone talking about is the fact that it's a classic turned into movie. I mean, when Im' watching the trailer, I hear Dave yelling, "Alllvinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!" I love it. Brings back a lot of my childhood memories. The cartoons were pretty fun to watch though because they're always getting into some crazy trouble. Kind of like "I Love Lucy" of cartoons. This was an '80's cartoon so some of you may not even know about them.

The CG characters look nothing like they did in the cartoon though :p

Back
Top Bottom