alright, psu to mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerKammander

TeH ViZarD
DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard is my mobo, i have an OZC modstream psu, and was wondering what power connections i should use, the 4pin 12v, the the 24 atx, or EBS.....confused i am?!?:confused: :confused:

you use the 24pin, also you need a square 12v connector, show in pic.

Attachments

• 13-136-152-02.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 51
:) searching works so good :)

So i have the same Q,

I take that im suposed to use bought connections the 4 pin and the 24 pin.

GageMW said:
you use the 24pin, also you need a square 12v connector, show in pic.

Sheesh I didnt know you needed a square connector, I thought the point of 24 pin PSU's was to get rid of the square

Then ill gone post here when i start my pc up. Cant aford everything yet so it may take some time

but ill try booting it with only the 24 pin on. And then post the resolt here :)

With the lanparty, use ALL 4 connectors for maximum stability!!!! (the 2 shown in the pic, plus the molex and fdd connectors between the cpu and top pci-e slot)

I don't know much about that mobo, but I would suggest read the manual that comes with it.

if can't find it, send email to the vendor, they should able to answer u 100%

Sheesh I didnt know you needed a square connector, I thought the point of 24 pin PSU's was to get rid of the square
.................if it's got a spot on the board that looks like something can be plugged into it......you do it........why would they put the square connector right there using that screwed logic thinking "oh a 24 psu is supposed to get rid of that"

You need the 24pin, the square pin, the molex, AND the FDD Power connector above the PCI-E connectors........although generally you really only need the FDD connector if you're running SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom