Almost beat NFS most Wanted finally!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Yes, this game has a legacy with me. I have been playing it on and off on my psp for the last year. And I am finally on the last boss!! I got so angry at this game once I broke the screen! Who else has beaten this game? Its easy at the beginninng, but the end is hard, to me at least. His car is so fast!! I have triend all my top cars, and none have the acceleration his does, nor the cornering or top speed. idk, anyone have any tips for the last boss race?

ive only gotten up to the 6th black list guy on the xbox, that was a while back though.

try wrecking him in the very beggining and taking an early lead, use the car with the best handling\top speed, once you get ahead you cant afford to make mistakes of any kind, and youll need to be very fast. you wont need too much accel if you dont hit anything.

I did it, just like you said too. Gotta play dirty, but its just a video game, lol. I cut him off everytime he would try and pass. I finally beat it. Next is carbon. Was that any good?

lol that was fast :p

to me carbon was the same gameplay wise, expect for the little cliff races, but those wernt much fun either, they just pissed me off like a lot of other video games do. if you havent bought it spend your money otherwise, people play NFSMW over Carbon all the time, specially PC multiplayer. if you dont have it for your PC you should get it once its working again. you can easily get it for "free" if you dont have much money too, i dont think the security on it is too great.

I had NFS Most Wanted for 360:p one of the first games I got...good game! I liked it better than Carbon

I beat NFS Most Wanted on the PC about a week or so after getting it. I'm looking forward to getting NFS Pro Street. It looks awesome. :D

Meh, arcade-style racers don't really interest me anymore. Forza 2 and Gran Turismo are the only racing games I really like. I just wish Test Drive Unlimited was more realistic, even hardcore mode isn't.

Back
Top Bottom