All Of You From Uk Look

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I mean EU or where its dark
Look at the moon, look around the moon, have you ever seen that before?

It's a rainbow around the moon the whole moon, omg lol

it looked like this but with more color

2349929433_3f873a37c8_o.jpg

I was just walking home and I always look up at the sky and just noticed this lol

it's gone now

lol

You didn't take that photo didn't you?
And what's up with posting threads with an image you wanna show us?
Go be a photographer! lmao

what is wrong with you.

I wish I didn't give you help b4, this is twice now, leave me alone, most members know what I'm like so just get on with it.

Yes I like pics so what, a picture can change your feeling, it can add emotional it can express what you can't, a picture is alot. No thanks I'm learning / trainee accountant, I'm happy like this + if I took photos I'd look like a pedo imo :eek:

this is why we have the random chit chat thread. Not everyone may go in there, but no one wants these stupid-ass threads littering the forum. This is like the 4th stupid thread today you've posted. Learn to put it in a thread made for this.

are you kidding me? I come in social lounge alot and find the same threads their for ages, new threads can interest people.

people might not care, don't post then, what's the point in a social lounge? why not DUMP EVERY THREAD IN RANDOM.
I said I am random not this thread, so get some things right.

anyone else goner have a pop at me.

typical straight up strict person.

No idea, I think google.com might come my way

What causes a ring around the moon?

Rings around the moon are caused when moonlight passes through thin clouds of ice crystals high in Earth's atmosphere. As moonlight passes through the ice crystals, it is bent in a way similar to light passing through a lens. The shape of the ice crystals causes the moonlight to be focused into a ring. This is similar to the way water droplets in the lower atmosphere can bend sunlight to create a rainbow.

Back
Top Bottom