All Hail, Free Movies!!!

Marshillboy

In Runtime
AHHHH, brothers, the day has finally come for the dawn of a new era, free public programming on your PC!!! http://www.omn.org/#!!!

Don't you think that would be a little illegal to download or watch "free" programing on your computer? Because everywhere you go, you basically need to pay for certain programs either though cable, satalite, or any other type of way to get media.

medabomb2000 said:
Don't you think that would be a little illegal to download or watch "free" programing on your computer? Because everywhere you go, you basically need to pay for certain programs either though cable, satalite, or any other type of way to get media.
If it was illegal, would it be published as legal in PC Magazine? :cool:

PC Magazine doesn't mean anything. 6 years ago they also posted about napster when that was getting big, do you still see them using free peer to peer?!?

Napster itself wasn't illegal. The way people were using it was. File sharing is perfectly legal as long as you have the right to share whatever it is you're sharing.

I could care less if it was legal, if someone was really worried about it, it wouldn't be there. i just care if i'm going to get slammed with a bunch of spy/ad ware.

Well i'm in russia and as we all know the copyright laws are kinda loose here. But is there spyware. And is it legal

Back
Top Bottom