All Computers No Longer Function

this thread does seem pretty pointless i mean theoretically this thing could actually happen but it hasnt happened yet.
seems like scaremongering to me.

this thread does seem pretty pointless i mean theoretically this thing could actually happen but it hasnt happened yet.
seems like scaremongering to me.

Skip over it then if it doesn't interest you. Don't complain about it. Just don't read about it. A lot of people have found it interesting.

I think it would be very difficult for it to happen. What could cause it?. A virus? How would a virus affect everything in the world? I can;t think of anything that could simultaneously affect every computer and computer related thing in the world. Closest thing would be something like the millennium bug...but even that was a flop.

I just thought it was something interesting to think about how dependant we are on computers.
Just about everything we do relies on them..........

Humans always think that we are invincible and nothing will happen to spoil our perfect little ca coon. History proves we are not perfect and even the best thought out plan or device can/will fail.

Life without computers since we have grown so dependant on them would surely grind things to a halt.

Just something to discuss.............nothing more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom