All Ati Graphic Card Owners Please Read??

v930

In Runtime
All of you that own and ATI Graphics card. Please I mean please tell me the card you are using and the average idle and max temp your card gets to.

Uh, I have a pci 9250. Never checked the temps. Lol, usually I just touch my box. If its hot, time to turn the computer off.

X1337: do you have any coolers or just the factory ones? cause mine idles at 65C and loads are at 87C

haha very nice. Can I get something like that for my card? Also your not running a fan? How does that work?

Heres a pic of my card:

14-195-016-02.JPG

14-195-016-03.JPG

ownage said:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=42994
no need to make two threads on video card coolers.
hmm wrong. he made 2 diffrent threads, this one is asking all ati owners to post there temps. The other one is what VGA cooler will be go on hes card.. Think before you post

v930 said:
All of you that own and ATI Graphics card. Please I mean please tell me the card you are using and the average idle and max temp your card gets to.

v930 said:
Hello. As some may know I just got a new graphics card and would really like get a VGA cooler for it to keep my temps down. The thing is I dont know which one is compatible with my graphics card. Where can I get one? How efficient are they?

This dont look the same ownage

temps and coolers, you could put them in one temp. Here is an example: Can you post your idle/load temps and what kind of cooling you are using?

And he is getting a X1900GT, what has that got to do with the other cards? Different transistor count and different clock speeds mean different idle/load temps. And then in post #6 he is talking about COOLERS. This can easiliy be one thread. :rolleyes:

ownage said:
temps and coolers, you could put them in one temp. Here is an example: Can you post your idle/load temps and what kind of cooling you are using?

And he is getting a X1900GT, what has that got to do with the other cards? Different transistor count and different clock speeds mean different idle/load temps. And then in post #6 he is talking about COOLERS. This can easiliy be one thread. :rolleyes:
he can be there 2 diffrent topics. Why would you post somthing about a cooler and have ati owners show your temps in the same thread? that there would be 2 topic in one thread than eveyone would be lost :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom