Alienware M11x Question

Aethirium

Beta member
Hey, i'm thinking about getting an alienware m11x with the core 2 duo 1.3ghz processor but am not sure if it will be fast enough. I wont be doing any gaming on it, but i will be doing: music production (FL studio) and dj-ing with Virtual DJ and other basic tasks (word, photoshop, internet). Based on the list of these activities, will the aforementioned processor be fast enough to smoothly handle these tasks? Thanks for your time and help.

ermm, IF you can, build a pc, youll get much better value, i got an i7 930, radeon 5830 graphics card, ocz 3x1gb of ram ddr3 and triple channel, and motherboard which support usb 3.0 and sata 3, for roughly 720 i think, and thats including a pc case and power supply and disk drive and heatsink, everything. BUT erm, im not sure if they are demanding programs, but i would aim for more than 1.3ghz personally, send the link to the alienware you are looking at

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m11x/fs

the one i will probably get has these processor specs

Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo SU7300 (1.3GHz/800Mhz FSB/3MB cache)

i ran fl studio on my gateway which had a single celeron processor at 1.5ghz and it would run slow when playing songs with more than 8 or 9 tracks, but other than that would run smooth. virtual dj never had any problems on it either, ran smooth. so i'm assuming that the alienware m11x with a dual core at 1.3ghz would be sufficient

Back
Top Bottom