Aliens Think We Are Just Kakapo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condraz23

Baseband Member
I do not believe that the UFO conspiracies are real. Nor am I religious. Just wanted to clear that up before people start misinterpreting me.

Okay, if the purported UFO landings and "humanoid-looking aliens" are actually real, then here is my theory...

Let's see the various reasons. Why would aliens want to come here?

1. Researching our species.

Seems the most probable. They may research our species in a similar way to how we research the Kakapo.

2. Destroying the world and using it for themselves.

Extremely unlikely. They would already have the technology capable to destroy us easily with a teraton bomb. However, seeing as though they are not doing this, our species must hold a significant value for them. That leads us back to the first reason.

3. Creating a human-alien hybrid.

Seeing as though most animals aren't even able to breed with each other, it is extremely unlikely for an alien to achieve this. They would most rather spend their time making a whole new species out of scratch instead of trying to incoporate us into their genetic makeup.

The Kakapo is a flightless green bird native to New Zealand. It is an endangered species...

"All surviving Kakapo are kept on two predator-free islands, Chalky Island in southwest Fiordland and Codfish Island near Stewart Island, where they are closely monitored."

Assuming that the first reason is correct, this means that our species is in the same unfortunate scenario.

"All humans live on Earth, located near the Sun, where they are closely monitored."

However, since the aliens are capable of long-distance space travel, they must be many millions of years more advanced than us, much more than the Kakapo. Maybe they assume we're just a bunch of insignificant living organisms in a intergalactic petri dish.

Well, there you go. There's my opinion. However, seeing as though I don't believe in the UFO landings and abductions, the former statements do not represent my view in an overall perspective.

In actual fact, I do believe in the existence of aliens. Albiet, I think of aliens as single-celled organisms floating in pools of hydrogen peroxide rather than the science fiction-inspired "little green men".

Thanks.

...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
..............................................ok

Ridlyn said:
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
..............................................ok

no, it's not ok, it's better than ok.

yea, i could start a thread that says "hay, i'm straight. but if i was gay, this is what i would think about it: blah blah blah. but i'm straight, but i do believe in gayness"

bonehelm said:
That's a statement, rather than a constructive topic that people can discuss on.

Uhhh....

How about the exchange of ideas and opinions? "Well, I don't believe what you're saying, so here's what I think..." That's how a conversation works. How is this not a contructive topic??

I do believe that other life forms exist - "If there were nothing else out there, it would be a big waste of space" - Contact (movie)
I believe in that statement. I believe that there are other forms of life that are intelligent (I mean, come on... what are the chances that we are the ONLY intelligent life out there). But... us being an experiment? Other species having intergalactic traveling capabilities? Nah... Likely not. Possible, yes, but not likely.

i think what bonehelm meant is that the poster didn't open it up for discussion. he started the thread to state is opinion so people wouldn't misinterpret him. i don't know about you, but i was taught not to state my opinion about something unless i'm asked, it's a moral situation, or I'm starting a discussion :shrug: but i see your point... anyone CAN discuss this

I believe that there are races out there. It's just that we are too primative for them.
QUOTE FROM M.I.B :-
It's a universal translator. We're not even supposed to have it, and I'll tell you why... Human thought is so primitive it's looked upon as an infectious disease in some of the better galaxies. That kind of makes you proud, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom