Aliens Think We Are Just Kakapo

Status
Not open for further replies.
since this is a discussion now....

I'm sure there are other beings out there. Some are probably single-celled lifeforms, others have probably been exploring space for a million years. the thing that interests me about E.T's is not necessarily what they look like, but rather the progression of their technological and sociological development.

did they have an industrial revolution? do they/did they battle pollution? does their population have classes? if not, did it ever?

if i could meet and alien and communicate with it, i don't think i'd know what to ask first.

If there was something out there more advanced then us, it wouldn't have taken them millions of years to find us, they would have to be primative or modern. Either that, or they isolate themselves wherever they live.

I always wanted to write a screenplay or a novel or something thats about aliens visiting Earth and it starts off like with some bald general saying, "Wake the President...this IS urgent damnit!" And then like some young, shaved cadet in some top secret air force base is all like, "Sir, we multiple bogies approaching quickly from the north east...VERY QUICKLY! Jesus, there's more of them!" And then like it pans to like the Utah flats, or whatever, and there's like a whole army division there just waiting...and then the UFOs land...and the blinding light beaming from the ships at first just reveal several silhouettes and then the aliens, as they get closer turn out to be people!!!! What!?
Thats some dope stuff, huh?

DefragMyHead said:
I always wanted to write a screenplay or a novel or something thats about aliens visiting Earth and it starts off like with some bald general saying, "Wake the President...this IS urgent damnit!" And then like some young, shaved cadet in some top secret air force base is all like, "Sir, we multiple bogies approaching quickly from the north east...VERY QUICKLY! Jesus, there's more of them!" And then like it pans to like the Utah flats, or whatever, and there's like a whole army division there just waiting...and then the UFOs land...and the blinding light beaming from the ships at first just reveal several silhouettes and then the aliens, as they get closer turn out to be people!!!! What!?
Thats some dope stuff, huh?

Sounds like somthing you would see on USA or TNT....

LAME

:p

Pfft I X-files, I watch the Justice Files!

It has two of my favorite things in the world!

Justice, And Files!

everyone knows that advanced alien civilizations gather information from humans from there anuses. it's standard procedure. it's almost as common as tacheyon bursts and subspace anomalies

if thats the case, then I've contributed much knowledge to the alien understanding of hemorrhoids--do I win the Nobel Peace Prize for diplomacy or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom