Alarm Clock Program for Computers?

SheikZ

Baseband Member
Is there such a thing? And does it cost anything? I've been trying to wake up at the right time in the mornings, but 2 quiet alarms aren't cutting it. I was thinking that if I were to have a program to run on my computer that would sound an alarm at a certain time, I could use the volume of the computer to help my hearing the alarms. Could someone list something like this or at least flame me for not knowing of a Windows XP feature I don't know about?

Thanks for your one minute of attention span and care (only applies to replies)!

or then just set your media player to start playing music at some given time.
If the media player doesn't have a feature like that, you can use the one windows app that opens a program at a given time, and then you can also set it so that when it opens the media player it will start to play a song immediately.
edit: for the windows app - C:\WINDOWS\Tasks

Iv'e done it a couple with Winamp, all i did was go to Control Panel>>Scheduled Tasks (think it's the same as mummikoura said) and create a task opening a media file/playlist, and of course it opened it in Winamp my default player...worked like a charm

Also, if you use Winamp, there is a nice plug-in for it that has an alarm Here

Matt

There is one called Banshee, that supposed to be pretty crazy i heard of it, never used it though.

Back
Top Bottom