Airguns

airsoft is simply a no-mess version of paintball with more realistic looking wepons. Point one at a cop and your dead.

I know of a few little kids around here that have them for when they rabbit hunt and stuff with their parents, but all the "big boys" have .22's
Ah, got ya now, mines a .22 with a 10 shot magazine and bolt action, but ya can see that from the pic.:)
hey raffaz nice carpet
i dont airgun but i have shot one before , what kind of range you get with that scope
Its 24 magnification with mildot reticule, i can comfortably shoot 50yds and get groupings inside 4cm.
I hate the carpet too, gonna lay some laminate soon tho.:)
I like paintball better it hurts more =)
Oh really! Ya want me to shoot ya with the airgun then, i mean it doesnt hurt as much, does it? lol.:)

airsofting? whats that? I mean airgunning where you go for rabbits etc, is that what you mean?
EDIT

Forgot to post what i have.:) Ive got an Airarms S410 with a tasco 6-24x42 scope. Heres a few pics:)
Picture266-2.jpg

Picture269-1.jpg

Picture267-1.jpg

Me dads got one, which I use, some £50 one, very similar to that one, with a scope. We should meet up for a CF shoot lol

Me dads got one, which I use, some £50 one, very similar to that one, with a scope. We should meet up for a CF shoot lol
Anytime mate :)

I doubt its very similar to mine for £50 mate, mine was £460 without the scope or silencer:eek:

Haha oh shit! It was second hand like.. don't know too much about guns, I just like shooting things :)

Haha oh shit! It was second hand like.. don't know too much about guns, I just like shooting things :)
Do you go hunting and stuff or just plinking cans etc?

I was out last night, got a few rabbits (their in the freezer now) :)

Yeah, that's where some of my friends go for airsofting. When they play MilSim they go to fields and areas that have lots of empty space (preferably with lots of foliage) where theres no one around. You can't play around public areas cause some of those airsoft guns are near exact replicas of real weapons. Some Japanese brands even have the real manufacturer's logo and markings on the gun like it would have on the real ones (imported ones usually have them scratched off because of US Customs).

Imagine the havoc you'll wreak when your neighbors seeing you run around with your friends carrying airsoft guns that look like the real thing...even worse, imagine if the police saw you. Talk about deep shit...

Yeah, that's where some of my friends go for airsofting. When they play MilSim they go to fields and areas that have lots of empty space (preferably with lots of foliage) where theres no one around. You can't play around public areas cause some of those airsoft guns are near exact replicas of real weapons. Some Japanese brands even have the real manufacturer's logo and markings on the gun like it would have on the real ones (imported ones usually have them scratched off because of US Customs).

Imagine the havoc you'll wreak when your neighbors seeing you run around with your friends carrying airsoft guns that look like the real thing...even worse, imagine if the police saw you. Talk about deep shit...
I remember another thread on airsofts some time ago where a member posted about a family moving on to an estate for army personnel's relatives, their teenage son got to walking round the estate brandishing his airsoft, neighbours reported him to the local police, & in ten minutes or so, their house was surrounded by armed police, he was in deep shit as you put it.
I may have got some of the details wrong but that was about it, anyone remember this?

Back
Top Bottom