Airguns

I think i remember something about it. The same thing would happen here in the UK aswell. I know of a few times in my area where ARUs have been called out because of them. Northumbria police are very serious about stuff like that, ive had them at my door when i was scoping the rifle in my garden :eek:

I think i remember something about it. The same thing would happen here in the UK aswell. I know of a few times in my area where ARUs have been called out because of them. Northumbria police are very serious about stuff like that, ive had them at my door when i was scoping the rifle in my garden :eek:
Thinking about it further, it was in England, but I can't remember where, as for searching back it would be impossible, first you have to find the members who contributed to it, nah, it'd be like looking for the proverbial needle:eek:

Thinking about it further, it was in England, but I can't remember where, as for searching back it would be impossible, first you have to find the members who contributed to it, nah, it'd be like looking for the proverbial needle:eek:
Yeah your probably right, was gonna look myself but decided against it.

airsoft is simply a no-mess version of paintball with more realistic looking wepons. Point one at a cop and your dead.

I know of a few little kids around here that have them for when they rabbit hunt and stuff with their parents, but all the "big boys" have .22's
Hey, why have you removed your avatar? it was unique, I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom