Aircraft crashes into New York building

It certainly did cause a stir, and the first thing many thought was, terrorist attack.

LOL, I remember you thought it was and were panicaking

I turned on the news with Bahawolf told me and right away I went "not a terrioist attack" cause frankly if terrioist were attackign why hit a resdinital tower? Why not take down the effile tower or somthing...

And fighter jets were scarambled as a precatuion just as I would of done. Heh causae of where I live fighter jets are scamabled with the terror alert level goes up.

I remember one guy going on and on about how its a terrioist attack, the entire time I was like "Heh, some idiot didn't watch how where he was flying"

Its not a big deal, heh 2 poeple died, 2 poeple just died in you reading this post from being murdered.

well the thought crossed my mind, but I never really thought that it could be a terrorist attack. I don't think that the terrorist wouldn't go through all the trouble just to fly a small airplane into a random building.

Same thing i thought, i heard plane hit building in NYC, terrioist attack first though turned on the news and saw what building it went and then went "Not a terrioist attack"

mammikoura said:
But isn't that quite a large plane compared to the one that crashed yesterday?
If the plane would have hit some important building, or any other place where it could have killed many or caused alot of financial damage then I could have believed in a terrorist attack. But a small plane hitting a random building? I don't see why any terrorist would do that.
I was only recalling history, the impact was compared with 9/11, they worked it out that if that plane had hit the WTC building, at the same speed & angle, it would have made substantial damage even though it was only about a tenth of the size & weight of the aircraft that did hit it, The Empire State was built in the 30's of brick & stone.

Yeah, I was in class and my friend that is graduated texted me five minutes after it happend, that a plane crashed into a building in New York, I replied with "Terrorists?" haha...

yeah, nooooooo it had nothing to do with 9-11

i live right on long island

this was so horrible

cory lidle was such a good pitcher

and so innnocent idk why it had to happen to him

I never really liked Baseball, so I can't say much about the guy (too boring in my opinion). It's really a shame he had to lose his life like that though...

joe pic said:
yeah, nooooooo it had nothing to do with 9-11
He was only commenting on the dates coincidence, my blood still runs cold, every time they re-show the fall of the towers, they shouldn't keep doing it,bad for friends & families of those who were killed, not intending to be insensitive, but the amount of allied forces killed in Iraq is now greater than 9/11

Back
Top Bottom