aim = viruses and spyware... anything good in mind?

jac006

Golden Master
ok, upon building my computer, i just got aim. man! just full of spyware, not to mention that weatherbug thingy which is also a secret spyware. anything else? howz msn, yahoo, or even... google? i want this one program which ties all the messaging programs together but i forget what it was called. does anybody know? it would be a big help.

Gaim is a nifty client. It supports all the major instant messanger protocols. AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, it's all there. Not a drop of spyware, either. I highly recommend it.

There are also other clients if Gaim doesn't appeal to you. Trillian, Messenger 2, and Miranda are a few that come to mind.

nice. thanks a bunch man. btw. how do they compare. which is the best, u kno? gaim or trilliam or which one?

I use Gaim. It's simple, and easy. I've heard good things about Miranda and Trillian. It's mostly just a matter of personal opinion.

Use MSN :D

What more could you want? Its the best Messenger even if it doesn't have AIM and Yahoo in with it - anybody using them isn't worth talking to ;)

LMAO! I agree Kalthorn. MSN is pretty good, and Remote Assitance pwnz!! As does direct audio and minigames!!

but wut makes msn so good? ive never tried it, though. only used aim, yahoo, and trillian. i think i should switch to msn huh?

Back
Top Bottom