Ahhhhhh... stoopid fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Daemon Poster
http://www.area3d.net/public/images/icecold/fedex.jpg

The scenario: I ordered some round cables, as well as a Volcano 9 heatsink + Arctic Silver III and an MSI GeForce4 Ti 4200 on Friday morning, from newegg.

Usually, whenever I order from them, I usually receive my stuff the day after I order (explainable since I live like 30 minutes from them), but this time was quite strange.

It has been the first time they had actually held my package there, but I suppose they're too lazy to even make an early deliver, of which was supposed to be received today. :mad:

Ehh... two days ain't really gonna kill me, just had to vent there.

P.S. - look at the circled 3 events - and pay attention to the location and timestamp, and you'll find something funny. ;)

That sucks, I usually have much better luck with fedex than UPS.

I'm not, but I also don't appreciate all the anti-French sentiment that's going around these days. I'm not saying that I support their actions, but I believe it has been taken far beyond the boundaries of being reasonable. I mean come on, "Freedom Fries"?!? That's just plain ridiculous.

Yea, its rediculous for the government to do dumb shit like that, I say we should just tell germany they can take france back, since we saved them before, and now they think they can blow steam up our asses about Iraq.

They have illegal oil deals with Saddam and they are afraid we are gonna cut into their pie. F**K the French!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom