ahh too many languages!!

do VB first and then take C++. VB is like the beginners guide to C++ because it gets you familar with conditions of programs. like today in C++ we did "for" statements and i knew what i was doing because i remember it from VB

I'd go with VB. I don't know C++ or C# but I've heard that they're good languages and I hope to learn them sometime and might make that my new year's resolution :)
I like VB, I've worked with it for a little bit. I'm not really experienced in it but I like it so far, it's really easy to use and you can do a lot with it. I'm using the full version of visual studio 2005 at school and the express version at home and i don't really see a difference except the full one has more languages in it I think. I will get a full version next semester though when I take windows programming which will be nice.

yeah i really like visual studio because a lot of the stuff seems to be already put in, a lot less work for me :)

boardordi3 said:
okay, i decided i'm going to learn C++, Visual Basic, and/or C#, which would you suggest i learn first?

dude, go up to a pc, and like give him a christmas present, he will return the favor with a C++ GUI programming guide

hope i got that right

Back
Top Bottom