AHH!!! so frustrated!!

try replacing the video card, there are two reason why the cpu make sound, the beep, beep, beep is for memory/ ram and the other one is the video card, the sound is different from the sound of the memory, you said you checked the memory now try replacing the video card, if im near your place i rather go there and help you,but im too far,if you got time try visiting this one.:mad:WE DO NOT SPAM IN THE FORUM

ok i tried everything suggested and nothing changed except when i put in a differant VGA. when i put a differant VGA in and turned it on all the fans came on and i could hear the HDD spin up but no BIOS beep...at all. and no display or any other signs of life. im wondering, my MOBO has been giving me trouble ever since i got it...should i just go ahead and buy a new one w/ a new processor. cuz the one i have is socket 754 and im thinking about buying a socket 939 to upgrade in the future. tho i don't have much money right now i was wondering if this would be a good idea? also if we can solve the problem w/ my current MOBO it would be greatly appreciated!!! thanx abunch for you help so far!!

Either your CPU fried or the northbrife Chipset fried. f it's the CPU, try another one (Without buying one) or throw the whole mobo out...and I'll give you two bucks for the CPU :p

i would try another one if i had one...but i don't and can't get one w/out buying one. how would i tell if the CPU is fried...would there be any singe marks?

just one beep about 4 seconds long then it just sits there w/ all the fans on and does nothing...not even the HDD is spinning by then...and all the RAM LED's are off (when the computer is firsted turned on they all come on and flash accorind to the amount used)

i don't know ...all it says it VIVID BIOS or sumthing like that....were would i find it if this isn't it?

it says "PheonixBIOS
D888 BIOS"

pheonix is the company name that makes it i guess cuz at the bottom it says pheonix inc.

Back
Top Bottom