Ahh Seattle is great..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a box of tissues in another thread, if you'd like... I can go get them and give them to you?

The guy was in the middle of a world news event today. Something that was "on-top" of home. He's free to form his own opinions about those that were involved. If you take such offense to his comments... Click that little "X" at the top right hand corner of your browser. Problem solved.

What religions in this world have terrorist parties?

Answer that question...

This thread will be closed soon... so hurry up.

I've got a box of tissues in another thread, if you'd like... I can go get them and give them to you? [/B]

**** you got me. that was extremely clever of you.

The guy was in the middle of a world news event today. Something that was "on-top" of home.

I've got a box of tissues in another thread, if you'd like... I can go get them and give them to you?

He's free to form his own opinions about those that were involved. If you take such offense to his comments... Click that little "X" at the top right hand corner of your browser. Problem solved.

no, he's not free, because on TF there are rules which have prevented any sort of talks on this subject. what you said there can be said about any topic and is therefore meaningless.

What religions in this world have terrorist parties?

Answer that question...

you mean like hizbollah, hamas?

[SNIPPED - politics]

well so much for "This thread will be closed soon... so hurry up" cuz it looks like you left. i'm gonna sleep. i wonder if this thread will be locked by the time i wake up...

edit: lol.. i guess this thread is not gonna get locked.. dmo just snipped the heck out of it, hehe.. which kinda defeats the purpose because now my arguments don't make any sense. what dmo substituted for fanatics is what i had a problem with.

If you're not awake yet, yes, this thread will be closed before you wake up.

I will make some points here:
  • This was an interesting thread because someone was living right in a "world" event.
  • Nubius' remark about Muslim's was not allowed because this generalizes a religion and is basically about a religion.
  • Havoc tries to make it a political thread by the questions he asked.
  • Alias may have been offended, but instead of reporting the thread and just saying that he was offended, he had to flame.
  • Havoc jumps in to incite more flaming.

I think it's a shame that people can't tell about something like this happening in their own lives without the junk that soon followed. It's also a shame that a whole group of people are judged by a single common factor, their religion, when they are not the same.

If you don't like a thread, report it and a Forum Leader WILL take care of it. Stay out of it.

Inciting others to flame is considered as flaming, too.

Please use some common sense, which isn't so common!

Dave :D

Let me also say something. First of all I am not Muslim.

That being said, it's never a good idea to generalize in this type of situation.

Throughout history every religion and culture have had "bad people" who had done "bad" things in the name of "religion" or "culture". I am sure we don't need to go through the list. Actually add "skin color" to the list of items as well.

There are a lot of people who try to enforce their way of life on other people. In the middle east situation, there are two sides to this story.

Think Muslim people just woke up one day and decided "hey I don't like Western Countries"? Sadly, there have been problem creators on both sides that are responsible for this nonsence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom