Ahh Seattle is great..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have been pretty insane to see in your own back alley! I think the most action that I have seen in my new neighborhood is some dumb kids across the street lighting off bottle rockets, lol.

Saw a bit about this on FOX news at work... I thought about you, Nubius. I was hoping you weren't in the middle of it... I should have known better.

Trotter said:
Saw a bit about this on FOX news at work... I thought about you, Nubius. I was hoping you weren't in the middle of it... I should have known better.
Yeah, conveniently up in your apartment eh Nubius? <wink wink> ;);)

Yeah, conveniently up in your apartment eh Nubius?
Yup..........still a sniper at large...............SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I told you guys I'd sooner kill someone else than I'd kill myself...............aright, in reality I feel kind of wrong for saying that, because someone did infact die. A woman no less because those fanatics can't do anything but attack women who are unarmed and sitting in an office building.

(just kidding about the sniper part. Some people thought there was a sniper, but apparently with so much crap being spread around the city, they misinterpreted the fact that it was POLICE SNIPERS not a fugitive)

EDIT: Oh yeah....heres my reflection of the day:

IÂ’ve walked past there a ton of times since IÂ’ve been there. HereÂ’s the part thatÂ’s playing with my brain a little bit. I went to pick up my UPS package and Tim (The RA) and I were walking back up 4th to 2nd and lenora and we had to walk through the corner where the gunshots went offÂ…Â…no more than 2-3 mins later is when all that crap went down. So itÂ’s weird to think that if my bus had been late or something caused us to be even a few minutes late we coulda been right in the middle. Even trippier is the fact that I had a schedule printed out of the bus and the one we were going to get on was gonna pick us up at 3:29, but we walked to a different bus stop up the road that picked us up at 3:26 so I canÂ’t help but wonder what might have happened had I insisted we stick to the schedule and gone on the original bus ride I found.

Crazy eh?

Nubius said:
A woman no less because those Fanatics can't do anything but attack women who are unarmed and sitting in an office building.

(just kidding about the sniper part. Some people thought there was a sniper, but apparently with so much crap being spread around the city, they misinterpreted the fact that it was POLICE SNIPERS not a fugitive)

wow. i take great offence to that statement. people rant about talk of politics and religion, and here someone bashes a religion and yet nobody says or does anything. surely a former moderator would know better than not to generalize an entire religion's followers as pieces of crap that kill women in office buildings. i am appalled. [SNIPPED].

wow. i take great offence to that statement. people rant about talk of politics and religion, and here someone bashes a religion and yet nobody says or does anything. surely a former moderator would know better than not to generalize an entire religion's followers as pieces of crap that kill women in office buildings. i am appalled.[SNIPPED]
I personally couldn't care less. After todays incidents, I'm a bit upset over that dudes whole reason for going in there and the statements he made.

Good for you, so you aren't a woman killing muslim. You should feel proud. Now convince the other 99% of the crazy freaks who DO carry out crap like that and maybe the rest of the world won't look down on them either.

and here someone bashes a religion and yet nobody says or does anything.

Uhh yeah dude, that post is been up a whole what.......30 mins? Hmmm yeah......everyones just looking at it and letting it slip right on by aren't they. [SNIPPED]

well first let me appologize for not looking at what time you posted your message.

second, was that your attempt at justifying your comments?! you're "a bit upset"? well, at least i benifited in some way from this thread,[SNIPPED]. a normal person would think you're exaggerating when you say 99%, but no, you're not exaggerating, you really believe it because [SNIPPED]. i'll give you some advice, get more locks on your door, buy a gun or two, and vote reupblican.. i bet "the terrorists" are planning another attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom