Ah yes, The 4th of July

That just means it's harder for you guys to go enjoy a day at the range or to go hunting: both of which are very relaxing. OH well, to each his own :)

That just means it's harder for you guys to go enjoy a day at the range or to go hunting: both of which are very relaxing. OH well, to each his own :)

Well, we can't go hunting unless it's private land, and all guns have to fit legal requirements and be operated only by licensed persons. My Uncle goes down the range a lot, the restrictions on guns are pretty tight, .22 caliber is the highest its reasonably fesible for a normal person to get hold of, and getting a license to own one is a long process, you have to be a member of a licensed gun club and regularly attend the meetings before applying with your local police department. Also have to have a gun safe to store it in, can't be kept outside of it, and you can't carry it other than to and from the range or face prosecutions.

Good in a way that they're keeping stuff like that heavily restricted, I wouldn't want every tom, dick and harry having a 12 gauge. :angel:

Well, we can't go hunting unless it's private land, and all guns have to fit legal requirements and be operated only by licensed persons. My Uncle goes down the range a lot, the restrictions on guns are pretty tight, .22 caliber is the highest its reasonably fesible for a normal person to get hold of, and getting a license to own one is a long process, you have to be a member of a licensed gun club and regularly attend the meetings before applying with your local police department. Also have to have a gun safe to store it in, can't be kept outside of it, and you can't carry it other than to and from the range or face prosecutions.

Good in a way that they're keeping stuff like that heavily restricted, I wouldn't want every tom, dick and harry having a 12 gauge. :angel:

Guns in the hands of law abiding people is not the problem, illegal guns in the hands of criminals is the big problem.

Back
Top Bottom