Ah, what can I do..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, the day is coming up, the dreaded results day, August 24th.

Now, I will be frank, I pissed about so much in school, about year 9, I started getting a reputation as the year "joker" everyone knew me, everyone liked me, and I damned loved it, I started getting a bit of a rep for rapping, and I was all over enjoying school, and I didnt bother to learn a damn thing. Instead of attending my lessons, I bunked off to the local shops, for a sneaky cig, or sometimes evan a quick spliff. So yeah, pretty much pissed about in school, didn't bother doing f*** all.

I want to go to 6th form, and you need five C's to get in..and I dont think im guna damned get them..and im shitting results day.

I go spain on the 18th, for two weeks, and the results will come through while we are away, which puts another burden on it..if they are crap, it will wreck my familys holiday.

What can I do, where can I go, if my results are crap? I mean, do I end up going straight into work, what the hell could I do, will I end up in some grotty little flat, in an office job, what the hell can I do. I want to do something in ICT, but im doubting that, 100%

As you can tell, im shitting it, some days I think yeah, i'll get them, easy, but other days (most days) I just realise, no chance that five magical C's will be on that piece of paper..

Someone rest assure my mind, or something..

Where do I go if my results are crap? What do I do??

Sorry about this post, but im in bits at the moment.

That post by john123, had nothing to do with my post above, just ignore it. You could of just PM'ed me john.

School starts on August 21, 2006 for me. :eek: One more week of summer...:(

On an unrelated note, Joxley, clear your PM inbox. :)

Sorry, but that will be alittle harsh, but it's reality.

I mean, if you just decided to use the attitude to be like that and to saw screw school, it's your fault. If you decided to act like that, you will get the mark of your effort done, meaning, in your case, low. Seriously, if you chose not to attend your classes, your marks will be affected and, you don't/didn't want that.

I'm disappointed in you. The marks you will get are the result of your effort you put in it. If you pass, do yourself a favor, dump that way of acting and show your family what you can do. If you fail, well, dump the way you're doing, because f you continue, you will be ashamedof yourself.

I still want to keep you as a mate, but I am not patting people on the back. I am straight, and I'm sorry, but if you don't work hard and screw off, it is normal that marks willbe affected. Hope you still pass though.

well at least here we can like go to grade 10 (exactly same stuff as grade 9) if u dont get to the place u want to study at. Basically its just another year of primary school, a chance to improve ur grades. I know thats what I would have done if I wouldnt have gotten into 6th form.

Back
Top Bottom