Age old question

I disagree, the best customer support is coming to this board with your problems, I really don't think the posters here (including you celegorm) really know how helpful they are...

this place is a life saver for me...

;)

That's true. I can't see paying 99 dollars to talk to a tech halfway across the world who can hardly read from a cue card and tell me how to set up a printer or turn on my computer:rolleyes: I'd rather come here. I've found this place to be very helpful and I've learned a lot. The people here truly know what they're talking about.

Yeah I would say build too. Mainly because,

you get to know your comp well
Hp\dell cases are usually a pain to work with
no preloaded software

But if you plan to go vista I might recommend a pre built due to the fact that vista is way overpriced, and with pre builts it is usually really cheap or free.

build i compaired the prices and i saved 500 bucks pluse got more for my money and quality parts
only con is that no costomer support
well realy you would be your own customer support and if you have built the system in 9/10 cases you would be able to fix the proble if not there are places like this to help you

also there are many more reviews for individual products like say the c2d e6600 than a whole computer say the dell xps so you can build an excellent system from all the parts with the best reviews

Back
Top Bottom