Age of Conan

Deathbank

In Runtime
Any veteran players here? Im seriously thinking about starting it up as soon as I get my gaming PC in. I'll test out the trial and make sure its my cup of tea but I was hoping some of you have played it. Any body else that played the trial want to have some input? Feel free. Im not sure what to think about the "pseudo real-time" combat... And the nudity. Im a very conservative person so I dont want to run through a town full of Scantally Clad women plus the GF wouldnt like that. Just a free input topic but no bashing please. I respect everyone's own opinion.

/**
Official Bash

Total waste of money.. I picked up a copy of this game at goodwill and I regret it.. I am only glad that there was a free 30 day with it otherwise I would have been really p.o.-ed.

The graphics are seriously crap.. the online is kinda strange.. with night time being non multi player.. Just get WoW... So much better graphics.. This game is like playing runescape all over again...

**/

I've tried WoW but honestly Im tired of the grindfest or the get 6 of these or kill 10 of these. But then Again, What should I expect from a MMO these days? After all, I am paying 15$ a month for NEW content but a lot of times i feel its just like nividia. Slipping a new name over the old game.

Well, At Launch, Age of Conan was a disaster as the game was released roughly a year early. The game now is nothing what it was in May, and 210% better. I

They have a free trial you might want to check out and be the judge yourself.

Well here in a week, im ordering a gaming rig.. 3.0 Phenom II X, 4gb ram, ATI HD 4870 1GB, and some other goodies.

I want to know a little bit about the combat system and pvp/endgame. I what respects is it like WoW and in which isn't. I've watched a few videos on youtube and gamespot and it honestly looks like a bunch of back-and-fourth left to right hacking. Im sure its different but I can't play the trial because my GPU in this laptop fried out i think.

The end game... What is classified as a raid in it? Some huge boss like WoW where 25 players facepalm and mash 1 1 1 1 1 9 8 1 1 1? Pardon my noobness but the more specific i am, the more specific you'll probably be too. :)

PvP... are there rewards? or just satisfaction that you pwned someone? does it have a kill counter or an honor point system to save up and buy items?

Thanks for answering by the way. :) What rig do you run it on?

wat? age of conan's graphics arent that horrific.

rofl at nudity. its really not that bad. its not erotic enuff to masturbate to or anything. its more of an art form, you know, nude statues?

i hope you dont get horny at nude art. if you do, you will be horny the entire time you play this.

Back
Top Bottom