After much searching and a lot of help from u guys

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Firstly id like to thank the users that posted in reply to my previous laptop related post. I've done my homework and was wondering how THIS machine would cope with more tasking activities.

How well can i run -
WoW
Guild Wars
CS:S
Flash PRO CS3
Dreamweaver PRO CS3
Half Life: The orange box

MY budget is stretched already from £425($830) to £500($960) so is this a good laptop for the price, or does someone else know a better performer in the 0-500 bracket?

Hit me back and much thanks
----
Tom

Thanks esa193 but as worshipme said Newegg dont ship to the UK and this laptop isn't listd in any UK store, i know it aint the faster thing EVER but it is the best i could find on and under £500 budget, Can you guys do better?

That will run all those games pretty easily. Dreamweaver / Flash could be a little slow, but they'll run. If you're going to be using those programs a lot, you might want to consider a faster processor.

All of those have integrated graphics though. And if he wants to play games then he'll need a dedicated GPU.

Yea, i agree with worshipme but its nice of you to go to the effort of getting all of those for me ssc456, i do kinda need dedicated graphics tho.

Back
Top Bottom