Affordable hosting for teens, clan etc.

spitfire184

Solid State Member
FS¬ Affordable hosting for teens, clan etc.

BlueVision Web is a new hosting company, for teens. We offer a vast array of services from from FTP and media hosting, to clansites. We offer a quality, commited service that is easily affordable. The offer also extendeds to the over 20's aswell.

Check out the BlueVision Web homepage or contact us, support@bluevisionweb.com

Thank you for your time :)

Spitfire184, co-admin, BlueVision Web.

Us teens, like free hosting.

And not people who don't really understand us but want to make money.

That's just my opinion, which I am fully entitled to.

Other than that, it looks like a nice site, and good luck - you might find someone who has money!!!!!

I understand your point, most companies are decietful and are out to make the big buck fast. This is annoying and is -in part- the reason for me co-founding the site. If you have looked at our prices and think we are making loads of money then you are sadly mistaken. We make very minimal profit as that was not the sole purpose of the project.

In addition, you will not be able to find a quality, free host, and no one could provide such as it would be improbable to break even with costs. So we provide the next best thing, £1 per month is definatly not an unreasonable sum and is not going to put anyone out of house and home. For this price you get quality hosting and TLC!

Thank you for response however. It was a valid point.
Spitfire184 :)

I understand where you are coming from. Your plans are indeed a very good idea, and a lot of the big hosting companies don't allow under 18s on their servers, but we are the users of the future.

For teens who need professional hosting at an affordable price, then you are the people to go with. But for a few small sites, free webhosts are the way to go.

I might actaully go with you, when I have enough money to go with a paid host. :)

Yes thank you. I share your views.
I'm sick of age being a problem for us all of the time, we are the future and deserve respect and proper service.

Yes, you are right, small (starter) websites can get away with using services such as Freewebs, but these services are always lacking in a certain area, or are bombarded by adverts. If you want to run a bigger operation and wish to have a respectable site you need to pay a little. I would love to dish out free sites to all teens but it's just not possible to do so, I swear if I was a millionaire i'd be doing it.

Post in the right section ive seen this before.
The idea in itself is good, but still requires work

Firstly yes, I wasn't sure which topic to use, sorry.
Secondly, please could you elaborate? You were a bit vague.

Back
Top Bottom