Adware blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwjayleedy

Baseband Member
Ok i dont know if im allowed to request this or not so stop me right away.

Anyone know of a free i mean (freeeeeeeee), spyware,adware remover?

I keep getting these annoying ass pop-ups even when im not connected to the internet, but its annoying when im gaming and i get the damn popup flickering in the back ground.
Any help would be great.

also if this is against tos just pm me and tell me that way.,

thanks for the help guys

dale5605 said:

This first three are what I use and when I scan my computer every two weeks I usually have NO spyware and if I do its usually on 1 or 2 pieces mainly tracking cookie crap. I havent been a fan of the MS Antispyware at all it is a PITA cause it prompts you for this and that..and you want to block or allow this..I finally told it to STFU and removed it.lol. I have done ok with just the first three so I will stick with it.

I removed most of the Microsoft Antispyware active protection checkpoints, that stops all those prompts.

I also have some tracking cookies but I have spy sweeper which always seems to take care of those automatically. Only reason I didn't suggest that is because it costs money for spy sweeper, but it's a great program.

pwjayleedy said:
Ok i dont know if im allowed to request this or not so stop me right away.

Anyone know of a free i mean (freeeeeeeee), spyware,adware remover?

I keep getting these annoying ass pop-ups even when im not connected to the internet, but its annoying when im gaming and i get the damn popup flickering in the back ground.
Any help would be great.

also if this is against tos just pm me and tell me that way.,

thanks for the help guys

Very nice of you to make sure you were following the rules.. however you should read them if you really want to be sure.
http://www.techist.com/announcement.php?forumid=4
All i have to say to sum them up is this: don't post illegal things, be polite, and do not spam.
It is NOT illegal or anything like that to ask for freeware programs, or even for programs that cost moeny as long as you are not asking any one to send them to you..
-blitze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom