Advice on a good laptop for "Gaming"?

I would say go acer or asus. Two very good companies with good names and great performance. They sell within your range and a new asus labtop is even using the new x1600xl gpu in the labtop... sahweet!

well it depends, are you buying it for actually moving around or are you just trying to save space. if you trust yourself enough you can always just make your own. but if not vaio's are nice, very reliable

Yeh im on an XPS Gen 2 now, gaming wise its fine but i completely regret getting a laptop, so im selling it for an SFF.
Don't get me wrong, its good and everything but always messes stuff up, random error messages, general crap.
Also, after gaming the other night on WOW the right hand side of the laptop was actually burning to touch i held my hand on it for about 10 secs and it was still painful about 2 hours later (advise: don't try this).
GPU gets VERY VERY hot and so does the RAM, CPU. Probably be better off using it as a cooker than a gaming machine!

Thats just my opinion!

Laptops just got hot sitting there doing jack all though, my uncles laptop, used for playing poker gets well hot, so has a really big heatsink and fan in it, its a 3.06Ghz stock, with 1GB ram so its quite nice...

that does get hot..and they fan is always on, so its not evan like its quiet either, loud all the time.

Back
Top Bottom