Advice for upgrading my Creative 7.1 Surround Sound

HLA91

Solid State Member
Hi everyone

I have had my sound system for approx 4-5 years now. its this one T7900 now the only reason I am looking to upgrade is that I would like a bit more bass now I have no idea what to look for in a sound system as my current set up came with the computer as a Christmas present. I assume I am looking at the wattage of the Sub is that correct?

If anyone can suggest some systems as I don't know whats good/bad and what to avoid. I did see these creative gigaworks but the reviews are bad and is that really how much a good 7.1 system is going to cost me? I am willing to pay it if it was worth it but I would like some advice from someone who knows about these things.

Many thanks

HLA91

I would recommend Logitech, I have had THIS set for over 2 years and I have never thought of upgrading,
as these are loud enough and they have more then enough bass for me, but more importantly they do sound good.
I don't even use my home stereo any more. read some reviews, I think you'll be impressed.
unfortunately I don't think they do 7.1...

I would recommend Logitech, I have had THIS set for over 2 years and I have never thought of upgrading,
as these are loud enough and they have more then enough bass for me, but more importantly they do sound good.
I don't even use my home stereo any more. read some reviews, I think you'll be impressed.
unfortunately I don't think they do 7.1...

I would NOT recommend Logitech unless you want something that is relatively cheap.

Have a look through the reviews over at Head Fi: Forums - Head-Fi.org they know sound systems better than anyone else on the net, if you've still got any problems, I would ask them before you do here

Back
Top Bottom