Advertisments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check the box to "remember me" by the login and make sure you have Firefox set to remember your password. Then don't delete your cookies and it will keep you logged in.

Yea, I've done both of those things, and it doesn't.

Hello,

In Firefox go under Tools>Options>Privacy. In there under the cookie settings remove any instance of Tech-Forums. You could still have a cookie from the old forum on there which is preventing you from being saved.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

In Firefox go under Tools>Options>Privacy. In there under the cookie settings remove any instance of Tech-Forums. You could still have a cookie from the old forum on there which is preventing you from being saved.

Cheers,
Mak

awesome, thanks Mak!

ok, it was working at work.

at home. i cleared the cookies, went to the site, made sure keep cookies until they expire is selected. selected remember me when i logged in. once logged, i put the site on the favorites bar. close firefox, open it, click on the favorites tab link to the site, and i'm not logged in.

am doin everything right, right?

I use CookieCuller to manage my cookies in Firefox. Protect the cookies you want to keep and away you go.

yea, so i'm at work now. everything works properly, i'm already logged in when i click the favorites tab link and it's all set up the same as home. I don't know what's going on at home but i have to log in every **** time.

yea, so i'm at work now. everything works properly, i'm already logged in when i click the favorites tab link and it's all set up the same as home. I don't know what's going on at home but i have to log in every **** time.

Hello,

Cheers,
Mak

This should fix it? You did it at home too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom