Adventure horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Can anyone think of some adventure/horror games that are good I may have missed?

I've played:

5 days a stranger
7 days a skeptic
Trilbys notes
Indigo prophecy
Tried silent hill 2 and 4 but never got into them
Tried a few other AGS games but coulndt find one of the same calibur as a Ben Yahtzee game.

I'd also like an action game if possible, preferably one thats 3rd person rampaging. Loved bloodrayne 2, and devil may cry 3 looks cool, what other games are good and similar to these. Preferrably not with kiddie themes.

Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth. It came out about 2-3 months ago and it's actually quite good. The graphics aren't top notch but it's got a good adult/horror story. You are looking for a missing person and end up in a fishing village in the middle of nowhere and the villagers don't like you much. There is a mystery surrounding the village and it's up to you to find it out and rescue the missing person. The game invloves puzzle solving, shooting, finding clues, you know the sort of game. btw it's a FPS.

i was watching G4 and i saw a game called paradise or something like that. were some guy needs to meet his daughter and some reble guys or the 3rd world nation shoots down the plain. i not sure but it looked cool and reminded me of this topic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom