ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. In the past I never had this problem. When I go to certain web sites..I can't watch what I want without a Adobe message box showing up.

It say adobe flash player settings..and permissions. I always want to allow what its asking....but the box itself is hard to impossible all the time to remove.

Does someone know how I can change this?

Thanks
SC

Most times if you see that it's spyware or a virus, If it says you need to update, Don't click on there link. Go directly to the adobe site and download it from then andif your up to date then it's telling you that so you click there link and install there crap. Most of it is spyware.

Hello. In the past I never had this problem. When I go to certain web sites..I can't watch what I want without a Adobe message box showing up.

It say adobe flash player settings..and permissions. I always want to allow what its asking....but the box itself is hard to impossible all the time to remove.

Does someone know how I can change this?

Thanks
SC

You might want to view this closely:
Fake Adobe Flash Update Installs Ransomware, Performs Click Fraud | Symantec Connect Community

Any website or adpage saying your flash player maybe out of date and offering a free update to fix this is fake.
It can be spyware like daunte mentioned or malware attacks.
Bookmark this or note it somewhere in your brain this is the only official site you need to go to.
Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player
Check with each browser with this site and it should tell you if your upto date or not and offer a download to fix that.

I recommend you look into a popup and adware blocker to prevent this from coming backup.

Back
Top Bottom