adobe flash and java updates wtf

i have all updates set on manual because i do it once a month all of them at once when i have time. but these stupid adobe and java updates just keep popping up even though i set them both on manual update and no notifications.

ill see if Yevrag35's thing works.
theres no malware i have scanner running ever 2 weeks

Did you disable them from startup like I suggested?

With Yevrag's suggestion, you may have to do that every time when you update, which IMO, would get annoying.

yea the strange part is that I disable them in startup then disable in the settings for java and adobe, then check everything in IE and disable all auto updates and check the services also. and everything else works like it should but these 2 are just persistent lil fookers. do they reset the update status in all 3 places when you download a new update? that's the only way I can think of that it would be happening?

thanks Yevrag35 ill try that.

and its not just this post. every time I ask a question theres always same people suggesting something other than I use. Im aware of all the options.

u know when people say don't try to help unless asked to. I learned that a while ago, and before I did I was like you, always giving out suggestions when not asked to, assuming that my opinion is valuable and my way is the only way. then get butthurt because person didn't want to do what I suggested... and that's exactly what you are doing suggesting when not asked to... don't get mad and don't blame me for telling you all this. just think about it instead and maybe not do it next time.
so again im not being rude im responding to your very unrelated post which you thought was helpful.

i have all updates set on manual because i do it once a month all of them at once when i have time. but these stupid adobe and java updates just keep popping up even though i set them both on manual update and no notifications.

ill see if Yevrag35's thing works.
theres no malware i have scanner running ever 2 weeks
The only person who is butthurt is you. Don't post on a forum if you don't want reasonable suggestions?

The fact of the matter, in which case you are still sidestepping, is moving to Chrome is a complete solution to your little issue. You could also just set to auto update as was suggested too, but I don't see you combatting that. So the issue in hand here must be something you have against me because even another member suggested to stop attacking people.

Despite Oracal, and Adobe both being a raging pair of ****'s they at least know there stuff is ****, and are offering you a ****ing condom. If you have it installed patch that **** Tech Support isn't a ****ing boboo kisser, if you ****ed up we know it.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom