Admin Controls for Business

steve10765

Daemon Poster
Hello Friends,

I am starting a business that involves handling health care records, and therefore requires good security. Let me give you an idea of what I need.

EXAMPLE DETAILS: 5 Vehicle Hotspots, 5 Laptops, 20 Employees average.
I want to be able to have a master account that easily pushes rules onto these users, like disabling screenshots/snipping tool, restricting programs, and restricting web use. I want to make these laptops only connect to our vehicle hotspot wifi and nothing else. I want to tell these computers to stay 100% window patch, security, and etc updated. I want to add programs remotely. I want to require a fingerprint login where the fingerprint information is shared and any employee can log onto any computer.

I don't think I'm googling the right things and was hoping you could offer some help, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

It's cool that your company is on top of security for handling healthcare records. It's always better to be safe than sorry! For admin controls, have you considered using a mobile device management (MDM) system?

I'm also in the beginning of my business way and I have the same struggle. Maybe someone has an easy solution they might share? Also, I agree that using a mobile device management is smart. It could help you manage all the devices, push software updates, and enforce security policies remotely. You could also look into endpoint protection solutions that offer similar controls. Check out successionresource.com for some more information on financial solutions. Hope this helps and good luck with your business! By the way, I'm new to the forum and I just realized this thread is 4 years old, but hopefully, this information is still helpful.

Back
Top Bottom