Adguard & VPN Is A No Go

isaccasi1234

Baseband Member
Hi, I am a green computer user, and I have 3 paid VPN services, and without thinking to much I purchased Adguard, but that is a no go, because these programs cant be activated at the same time, so if I want to use VPN I got to disable Adguard.
Many of you probably know this, but it is news to me.

Kind Regards isaccasi1234.

kalju

In Runtime
Disable DNS in Adguard settings and it should work.
If do not work, can use only adguard + proxy SOCKS5 servers (proxy hide your IP but not encrypt!)
This worked about year ago, now I can't test it, because I do not use Adguard no more.

JakeWalts

Beta member
Hmm, this is the first I've heard of it. I guess I'm lucky I didn't face this kind of problem but I had a lot of problems with installing and configuring the VPN for working use.

IsanCornix

Beta member
I completely understand you, for some reason, all software for work purposes is much more complicated. Due to the fact that our programmer independently prescribed all the personal settings, the whole process took a whole day. As for me, this is not the most pleasant nuance for a paid VPN provider. I wonder why it is impossible to facilitate the setup of a working VPN because VPN for home use is much easier. For example, installing and configuring the netflix-vpn took me a couple of minutes. It works perfectly and properly, for all the time of use, it has never failed me. I honestly don't even understand the difference between these two types of VPN.

Last edited by a moderator: