Adding forum color themes

We just got capatcha, can't themes wait?
wow, we have a capatcha thats standard on like.. every forum!
thats not really an excuse. im not ranting, i just still think that after all the discussion on this, and viewing both sides of the argument there isnt really a decent excuse not to have a new theme(s)

Just to repeat what cryman said, why are some of you complaining about the suggestion? Or the timing of it?

1. I never knew that forums were subject to "one improvement per unit of time" sort of thing. Okay, so we just got a spam filter. What does that have to do with a theme suggestion? Unless one single person manages ALL aspects of the forum and has no time on his/her hands, I don't see why multiple improvements cannot be implemented in a simultaneous (or near) fashion.

2. I'm not pointing a gun and forcing anyone to design it right now. Its a mere suggestion and as I mentioned before, my other forums use it and the members love it.

Chris
Yeah, maybe the suggestions forum should be shut down for 2 months after a suggestion is implemented. :rolleyes:

I like it, and thats what I do on my forums. I'd like to have it, however I"m not going to fight for it because I happen to enjoy this theme (except for the sore thumb buttons)

Back
Top Bottom