ACER vs ADVENT

ellieleigh95

Beta member
I'm looking into buying a new laptop, ACER Aspire E1-570 and ADVENT Torino X600 are my two competitors. I was pretty set on the ACER as it seems to have slightly better specs, but I've been reading into the Graphics Card (UMA) for that laptop and I've read that it's not great from gaming (like World of Warcraft). Both laptops have 8 GB RAM, but the ACER specifies UMA graphics card while the ADVENT just says RAM: 8GB, DDR3.
I am unsure what DDR3 means and would like to know whether WoW will run on the ACER or whether I should get the ADVENT.

ACER:
Buy ACER Aspire E1-570 15.6" Laptop | Free Delivery | Currys

ADVENT:
Buy ADVENT Torino X600 15.6

Both the acer and advent uses ddr3 RAM. DDR stands for double data rate. It's the transferring technology.

Non of them are in any way good for gaming sense non of them has a dedicated graphic chit. The graphic rendering are done by an inbuilt GPU inside the processor.

both will play Warcraft sense it's old and not that demanding. but forget about running it with high quality. it's all gonna be on mid settings if you want a smooth experience.

I would go with the advent. It looks better to me and it has a slight step up in CPU performance... note: VERY slight. only 100mhz extra. it's just those 2 things makes me want the advent more then the acer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom