Accidental deletion

woodhouse04

Beta member
So I had a folder inside of a program under program files. Well I went and uninstalled the program without first copying the folder, and was wondering if there was any way to retrieve everything or anything that I lost from it?

If you want the files back make sure you don't install anything else until you recover the files or some or all of them will be overwritten already.

I've come across this thread, and now I'm wondering, 'Ok, if these programs restore DELETED files. How do you PERMANENTLY delete them?

I've come across this thread, and now I'm wondering, 'Ok, if these programs restore DELETED files. How do you PERMANENTLY delete them?

Whenever you delete a file its in print is left behind in the shadow memory so you can often retrieve them again, Getdataback can even retrieve some files after a format. the ones you tend to lose are movie files, as they are extremely large. to permanently remove a file you should use something like Eraser.

um system cleaner 5 can PERM shread your files .but that resteration does find deleted things . yes...p0rn

Back
Top Bottom