Access Multiple Email Accounts with Gmail in 3 Easy Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know that we cant access our own PC's all the time. I dont always use my PC to check my email. But at that time i also know that some of the mail that is seen is from a forward as well.

But that being said we shouldnt have to be limited to use the Web Interface all the time if we do something like this. I hate GMail, Hotmail and Yahoo's interface. Which is why i download the stuff. I may hate Windows Mail and all that as well but at least i can deal with seeing it locally than have to access it on the web.

Who is limiting who? Companies do things so that you give them more exposure ... last time I checked. In fact, the last time I saw a "Windows Mojave" commercial, some old lady rapped about how much she loved the fact that she could combine 3 photos into a panoramic... does that make it a better OS??? no, in fact.. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN OS... they are just trying to engage more folks, thats all.... same with this. A mail client is "limiting" in the same fashion. In fact, to "limit" is the wrong term... you are just being inconvenienced from your own terms or own likeness for ways of being productive.

Google is adapting to other people's way of being productive... you are limiting yourself by not adapting to other ways of doing things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom