about voodoochild

ArrizX said:
He had an ongoing problem of double and triple posting.

He also had a problem of bumping too soon. And on of his threads in peticual he bumped it after 7 freakin minutes.

I had enough of the dude, and he took a shot at mark, so I let him ban voodoo, even though if he wasnt on I would have gladly done it.

Oh really, i know another memeber that constantly double and triple posts, and constantly takes shots at other members. Maybee he should be banned too?

Now you guys are just whining. Stop dissing Maurice.

I agree its not fair that he does and gets away. But that doesnt really matter, because he doesnt ban irrationally. So thats just something that you all will have to deal with.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Oh really, i know another memeber that constantly double and triple posts, and constantly takes shots at other members. Maybee he should be banned too?

EXACTLY, to me the perm ban was unfair, more of who disliked him, rather then just a normal ban..

He was banned more then half a dozen times. It was his time to go. Regardless of what anyone thinks I would do it all over again the exact same way.

wow, this sounds exactly like the "if your a cop" thread, cept you guys are the cops gettin away with it.... what you guys do is so hippocritical, you guys are nice, and really cool, its just hippocritical, thers nothing we can do about it, so suck it up, follow the rules, sh!t happens

ArrizX said:
He was banned more then half a dozen times. It was his time to go. Regardless of what anyone thinks I would do it all over again the exact same way.

I'm not suggesting we take away bans, just more bans :)

This is as clear a case for upgrading this forum as I have read in all the threads. I just invoked the warning / infraction system which is a function of 3.6.
Disregard the avatar and sig parts but read the rest.
Some one breaks the rules listed and you slap them in the penalty box.
http://www.computervitals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6457
And it's so flexable to set up. You set the item you want covered, set the point level, how long the points last, and what action to take. BAM!

Back
Top Bottom