about to break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

Remember those choosen to enforce the rules have always had a hard time. It is those who wish to do as they please, disreguarding the rules, ignoring guidelines, that will speak the harshest of you.
Take a break from here for a bit. Do the things you would have done if you were not here. Relax...

see this is the problem all mods face. everyone likes you until you start laying down the law, then everyone turns on you except 4 or 5 people. then you end up just getting pissed off and leave. thats what zen did, and i cant blame him

i actually understand why cfreek and zen went nuts now, there is so much presure

why does no one understand THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT

WE KNOW! Or at least i do. Just take a rest. Im sure the other mod's go through this but you'll eventually just start to brush it off and ignore it. If someone does something illegal, they dont like the cops. If someone here doesnt followw the rules then they'll not like you. Just dont take it personally. Your above us in terms of power so no worries.

matt, I think you're doing an awesome job as a Computer Forums moderator. We absolutely need you here. I think you are one of the most active mods here. You are just tired of members like FurGy, who created multiple spam threads, multiple accounts, and posting shit. So just "chillax" at the camp.

Hey furgy here, Just wanted to say, what I said to you on MSN-I was just trying to make a point. I along with the rest iof the members on this forum, think ur a good mod, and u should stay

after the shit you have given me over the last 2 weeks you think i give a dam what you say anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom